Do you need to repair a corrupt Microsoft® Word Document?
Problems with Corrupt Word Documents
- When you try and open the file, you get a Word error message
- You’re unable to open the Word document
- If the Word file does open, it show errors, doesn’t work properly or appears to be corrupt
How to Recover and Repair Corrupt Word Files
In cases such as those above, we recommend WordFIX as one of the best programs to repair and recover data from a corrupt Microsoft Word file.
The free demo version of WordFIX provides a preview of the repaired file on-screen allowing you to see how effectively your corrupt Word file has been repaired before deciding to purchase.
That means you can be sure the product will do what you need and repair your file(s) before purchasing it.
WordFIX recovers all the elements of a Word document such as text content, images, tables, fonts and styles, along with page and paragraph formatting, bookmarks, links, content tables etc etc.
You can perform the recovery in only a few minutes, safely and confidentially on your own computer
There is no need to send your files to an unknown third party for recovery – you can use WordFIX yourself to safely and easily repair your files.
WordFIX will restore Microsoft® Word 95, 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 files.
Why use WordFIX?
Functionality to Repair and Recover Corrupt Word Documents
WordFix is a long established, well developed product resulting in a fast, good quality, reliable and easy to use solution.
- recover text and image content
- recover page formatting – margins, page breaks, etc.
- recover paragraph formatting – line spacings, borders
- recover text formatting – colours, bold, underline, etc.
- restore header and footer content
- recover bookmarks, links and embedded html
- restore lists and Word Table data
- is fast, easy to use and can complete the recovery and repair of multiple Word documents quickly and easily.
7 More Good Reasons to use WordFIX
- Security! – There is no need to send your files to someone else for repair? With WordFIX you keep your files on your own system. The entire recovery process is performed on your own computer, keeping your files secure and confidential with no need to risk a loss of security
- Confidence – The free evaluation version of WordFIX lets you see if it is possible to successfully recover and repair your corrupt Word Document in the first place at no cost. The evaluation version provides an on-screen viewer so you can see detailed results of the recovered files before you decide to buy so you can see for yourself whether the product will work on your corrupt Word documents before having to purchase it.
- Qualified support – Purchase the software and you get personal, qualified support direct from the manufacturer if you need support or assistance.
- Virus-free and spyware free – WordFIX includes a digital signature that will confirm its true source. You can check the signature by right-clicking on the installation file and selecting the option Properties.
- Non-Destructive – WordFIX does not modify the original file in any way. This guarantees that there will be no further damage to the file.
- An established solution – WordFIX is part of the OfficeFIX suite of corrupt file repair tools, developed over more than eight years. This experience has allowed the development of WordFIX to cater for the recovery all types of file damage that can occur in Word Files
- Comprehensive – The advanced and complex reverse-engineering techniques used by WordFIX means that only with WordFIX are you sure to have recovered all the elements and the important details in the file.
How to Recover and Repair Corrupt Word File Content
Download the evaluation version of WordFIX and install it onto your PC
Start WordFIX, and select the corrupt file you need to repair
(either drag and drop it into the file field, or browse for it)
Click Recover and let WordFIX get to work on your corrupt file.
You will then see a summary of the repair operation.
Clicking the view button allows you to examine the cells, formatting etc in the
repaired spreadsheet within the preview window.
If you the preview shows the contents of the repaired file to be satisfactory,
you will then need to purchase the full version of the software to save the repaired file to disk.
We hope you are able to recover and repair your corrupt Excel file.
If you found this site useful, please recommend us to your friends & colleagues.
Visit www.RepairCorruptFile.com to repair corrupt files.
Microsoft®, Windows, Windows NT, Windows XP® and other Microsoft® products are trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation.
All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.