Got a Corrupt Microsoft® Outlook File?
Problems that can happen with Outlook
- You can’t access Outlook and it shows an error message.
- You can open Outlook but it has errors or doesn’t work properly.
- Outlook items such as emails, contacts, calendar entries, etc. have been deleted
- The Outlook PST file is very large or has hit the 2 GB limit.
- You can’t save the Outlook file to a CD because it’s too large.
- You can’t access Outlook due to password issues.
How to Repair Outlook Files and Recover Outlook Data
It’s possible to address the kind of issues mentioned above using specialist automated software tools such as OutlookFIX.
OutlookFIX is easy to use and is designed to be used without the need for the user to have technical knowledge about Outlook itself as it guides you through the recovery process.
The software recovers data such as emails and attachments, contact details, calendar entries, tasks and notes and their associated properties.
The free demo version allows you to see on-screen the that OutlookFix can find and recover your data. This means you can verify for yourself that the product will work for your circumstances before committing to purchase it.
The purchased version will then enable you to complete the data recovery process and allow you to continue using Outlook as before.
OutlookFIX works with Microsoft® Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), 2000 and 97.
Why use OutlookFIX
to Repair and Recover Corrupt Outlook Files
- It provides a safe, fast and easy to use solution to fixing problems with your Outlook files
- OutlookFIX recovers all Outlook elements such as emails, contacts, calendar items, notes and tasks – including instances when they have been deleted.
- The software will also recover files attached to email messages.
- HTML, RTF and plain text formats will be recovered for email (and other Outlook items) content.
- All the properties for each type of Outlook element will be recovered – including the various properties you may have for contact details etc.
- OutlookFIX will repair the PST data file in cases of an error when opening Outlook.
- It addresses issues where the Outlook PST data file exceeds the 2GB limit using PST splitting which allows you to split the Outlook PST data file into several smaller ones. This can help avoid problems due to a PST file being too large. It also allows you to copy your Outlook data to CD/DVD etc more easily.
- OutlookFix allows for the restore of multiple PST Outlook files at the same time.
More Reasons to use OutlookFIX
- Secure and Confidential. Your files remain on your computer. The whole repair and recovery process is performed on the files while they are on your own computer.
- Confidence. The free evaluation version of the software lets you see what can be repaired and recovered before you purchase OutlookFIX.
- Virus-free and spyware free. OutlookFIX is digitally signed to guarantee its source.
- Safety. OutlookFIX is non-destructive and does not modify the original file in any way. This guarantees there will be no further damage to the PST file.
- Track Record. OutLookFix is part of the long standing OfficeFIX line of products.
We hope you are able to recover and repair your corrupt Outlook files and data.
If you found this site useful, please recommend us to your friends & colleagues.
Visit www.RepairCorruptFile.com to repair corrupt files.
Microsoft®, Windows, Windows NT, Windows XP® and other Microsoft® products are trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation.
All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.