Have you got a corrupt BKF Backup File that wont open?
Corrupt BKF Backup File Problems
Do you get a CRC error when you try to restore the backup file?
Are you getting an Unrecognised Media error message or other Backup error message?
Are you unable to restore the contents of your Backup?
Do you need to repair a corrupt BKF Backup file?
How to Recover and Repair a Corrupt BKF Backup File
- The fastest and simplest way to repair corrupt BKF Backup files is to use an automated repair tool specifically designed for the purpose. We recommend Repair My Backup as one of the best corrupt BKF Backup repair products on the market.
- Repair My Backup is a file reader for BKF backup files that will allow you to open a corrupt BKF file and recover individual files, multiple files or the entire backup contents as desired.
- The free demo version of Repair My Backup provides a preview of the contents of the corrupt BKF Backup file on-screen which allows you to verify the files you want are retrievable before deciding to purchase.
- You can preview the contents of the corrupt BKF file while the product is still analysing the file. No need to wait until the analysis of the whole file is complete if you are looking to restore a specific file(s).
- Repair My Backup allows you to recover single or multiple files from the corrupt BKF file. You do not have to restore all the file content from the backup, unless you wish to of course.
- Repair My Backup has a straight-forward, simple interface that allows a non-technical user to recover the content from a corrupt BKF Backup file quickly and easily with no technical knowledge or skills required.
- With Repair My Backup there is no need to send your files to an unknown third party for recovery. You can perform the repair and restore files from your corrupt BKF Backup file in only a few minutes, safely and confidentially on your own computer.
Repair My Backup – The Functionality to Restore and Repair Corrupt BKF Backup Files
- Repair My Backup can open corrupt BKF files created using the Microsoft Tape format (MTF) file structure including Microsoft Backup BKF files created with Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and VERITAS BKF files created with NT or Netware.
If you do not know what was used to originally create the backup file, we suggest you try the trial version of Repair My Backup to open the corrupt BKF file.
- Repair My Backup overcomes common error messages for corrupt backup files allowing files to be restored. Typical messages include:
- Backup BKF Errors: The backup file is unusable
- Unrecognized Media: The backup file is unusable. You must erase it, or choose another file
- Insert media: The fixed media is full. You cannot back up all of the specified data to this disk device. The backup operation will stop
- Unrecognized Media: Error the backup file contains unrecognized data and cannot be used
- Backup Utility: An inconsistency was encountered on the requested media
- Repair My Backup allows recovery of individual or multiple files from within a corrupt BKF file
- Repair My Backup will recover the folder structure associated with the recovered files.
- Repair My Backup recovers large files of 100GB or more enabling you to restore even large corrupt backup files.
- Repair My Backup is a well established and developed product resulting in a fast, good quality, reliable and easy to use solution.
More Good Reasons to use Repair My Backup
- Security! – Using Repair My Backup allows you keep your files on your own system. The entire recovery process is performed on your own computer, keeping your files secure and confidential. There is no need to risk a loss of security by sending your files to someone else for repair.
- Confidence and No Risk – You can evaluate Repair My Backup at no cost to see if it is possible to successfully repair your corrupt backup file in the first place and then recover the file content from it. The free evaluation version provides a preview so you can see that individual file contents are recoverable before you decide to buy.
- Qualified support – Purchase the software and you get support direct from the manufacturer in the unlikely event you need support or assistance.
- Non-Destructive – Repair My Backup is a file reader and does not modify the original BKF file in any way so there will be no further damage to the file.
- An established solution – Repair My Backup comes from GetData. Founded in 2001 GetData is a world leader in the development of applications for repair and recovery of deleted and corrupted data.
Step-by-Step: How to Recover and Repair Corrupt BKF Backup Files
Download and install the free evaluation version of Zip Repair Pro onto your PC
Start Zip Repair Pro, and select the corrupt file you need to repair
In a few seconds it will show you a summary of the repair operation with the
files contained within the zip folder displayed in the preview window
If you the preview shows the contents of the repaired Zip file to be satisfactory,
you will need to purchase the full version of the software to save the repaired file to disk.
We hope you are able to recover and repair your corrupt BKF Backup file.
If you found this site useful, please recommend us to your friends & colleagues.
Visit www.RepairCorruptFile.com to repair corrupt files.
Microsoft®, Windows, Windows NT, Windows XP® and other Microsoft® products are trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation.
All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.