Got a compressed Zip File that wont open?
Corrupt ZIP File Content
- Are you unable to open or recover Zip file contents?
- Are you getting an error message such as
“Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive” or a similar error?
- Do you need to repair a corrupt Zip file?
How to Recover and Repair Corrupt Zip File Content
If you are unable to replace the corrupt Zip file easily such as by downloading a new version, we recommend Zip Repair Pro as a fast effective solution to the problem.
The free demo version of Zip Repair Pro provides a preview of the repaired file on-screen, allowing you to quickly check the contents of the Zip file can be recovered satisfactorily.
Zip Repair Pro creates an error free backup of your original file. This enables you to open and access the contents of the previously corrupt Zip file.
Zip Repair Pro has a straight-forward, simple interface that allows a non-technical user to repair a corrupt Zip file quickly and easily. No technical knowledge or skills are required.
You can perform the repair in only a few minutes, safely and confidentially on your own computer.
With Zip Repair Pro there is no need to send your files to an unknown third party for recovery.
Zip Repair Pro – The Functionality to Repair and Recover Corrupt Zip Files
- Zip Repair Pro will fix CRC errors in corrupt Zip files so that data can still be uncompressed.
- Zip Repair Pro is a well established and developed product resulting in a fast, good quality, reliable and easy to use solution.
- Zip Repair Pro supports spanned Zip volumes. You can now repair and extract from a spanned zip set even if part of the set is missing.
- Zip Repair Pro includes full support for the Zip64 format.
- Provided you have the necessary disk space, Zip Repair Pro now includes support for huge file sizes of 2GB+
More Good Reasons to use Zip Repair Pro
- Security! – With Zip Repair Pro you keep your files on your own system. The entire recovery process is performed on your own computer, keeping your files secure and confidential. No need to risk a loss of security by sending your files to someone else for repair.
- Confidence and No Risk – you can evaluate Zip Repair Pro at no cost to see if it is possible to successfully recover and repair your corrupt Zip file in the first place. The free evaluation version provides a preview so you can see details of the recovered Zip file contents before you decide to buy.
- Qualified support – Purchase the software and you get support direct from the manufacturer in the unlikely event you need support or assistance.
- Non-Destructive – Zip Repair Pro does not modify the original Zip file in any way so there will be no further damage to the file.<
- An established solution – Zip Repair Pro comes from GetData. Founded in 2001 GetData is a world leader in the development of applications for repair and recovery of deleted and corrupted data.
Step-by-Step: How to Recover and Repair Corrupt Zip Files
Download and install the free evaluation version of Zip Repair Pro onto your PC
Start Zip Repair Pro, and select the corrupt file you need to repair
In a few seconds it will show you a summary of the repair operation with the
files contained within the zip folder displayed in the preview window
If the preview shows the contents of the repaired Zip file to be satisfactory,
you will need to purchase the full version of the software to save the repaired file to disk.
We hope you are able to recover and repair your corrupt Zip file.
If you found this site useful, please recommend us to your friends & colleagues.
Visit www.RepairCorruptFile.com to repair corrupt files.
Microsoft®, Windows, Windows NT, Windows XP® and other Microsoft® products are trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation.
All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.