Need to repair corrupt Microsoft® Access database files?
Corrupt Access Database File – Common Problems
- When you try and open the file, do you get an Access database error message?
- Are you unable to open the Access database?
- Although you can open the Access database file, does it show errors, not work properly or appear to be corrupt?
- Do you need to get back deleted Access database tables and/or records?
- Have you lost the password for your Access file?
How to Recover and Repair Corrupt Access Database Files
In these instances, we recommend AccessFIX as one of the best programs to repair and recover data from a corrupt Microsoft Access file.
The free demo of AccessFIX provides a preview of the repaired file on-screen allowing you to view the contents of Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports interactively.
This means that you can see how well your corrupt Access file has been repaired before deciding to purchase. There is no risk!
AccessFIX recovers tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, modules, relations, the referential integrity, primary and secondary indexes, field properties, non-western characters, and absolutely all field types including Memo, OLE and high precision numbers (Decimal).
You can perform the recovery in only a few minutes, safely and confidentially on your own computer and there is no need to send your files to an unknown third party for recovery.
AccessFIX works with Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007.
Why use AccessFIX?
Functionality to Repair and Recover Corrupt Access Database Files
- AccessFIX is a well established and developed product resulting in a fast, good quality, reliable and easy to use solution
- AccessFIX recovers all objects and important elements of an Access file
- AccessFIX will also undelete Access database records and recover deleted tables
- AccessFIX recovers absolutely every type of field and can, for example, correctly recover high precision numbers (Decimal)
- AccessFIX recovers all objects. It is one of the few programs that recovers queries, forms, reports, macros and Visual Basic modules
- AccessFIX recreates table structures accurately. It will recreate all table details, including all indexes, relations, the referential integrity, properties (default values, input masks, comments, etc) and all types of fields
- AccessFIX recovers table record contents accurately and will recover the records of the tables. Memos and images are always restored and field contents are not mixed up
- AccessFIX is one of the few solutions that will correctly undelete Microsoft Access records and undelete tables – AccessFIX saves the undeleted information in a separate table
- AccessFIX will recover the referential integrity of the database
- AccessFIX will correctly recover non-western characters – it recovers Unicode in every case and in every location in the file
- AccessFIX is fast and can complete the recovery and repair of large databases very quickly
Another 7 Good Reasons to use AccessFIX:
- Security! – Why send your files to someone else for repair? With AccessFIX you keep your files on your own system. The entire recovery process is performed on your own computer, keeping your files secure and confidential. No need to risk a loss of security
- Confidence – Before you spend any money on a purchase, you can evaluate AccessFIX at no cost to see if it is possible to successfully recover and repair your corrupt Access file in the first place. The free evaluation version provides an on-screen viewer so you can see detailed results of the recovered database before you decide to buy. AccessFIX includes all objects in its demo preview including queries, forms, reports, and more
- Qualified support – Purchase the software and you get personal, qualified support direct from the manufacturer if you need support or assistance
- Virus-free and spyware free – AccessFIX includes a digital signature that will confirm its true source. You can check the signature by right-clicking on the installation file and selecting the option Properties
- Non-Destructive – AccessFIX does not modify the original Access file in any way. This guarantees that there will be no further damage to the file
- An established solution – AccessFIX is part of the OfficeFIX suite of corrupt file repair tools, developed over more than eight years. This experience has allowed the development of AccessFIX to cater for the recovery all types of file damage that can occur in an Access database
- Comprehensive – The advanced and complex reverse-engineering techniques used by AccessFIX to repair corrupt Access files means that only with AccessFIX are you sure to have recovered all the objects and the important details in the file
How to Recover and Repair Corrupt Access Database Files
Download and install the evaluation version of AccessFIX onto your PC
Start AccessFIX, and select the corrupt file you need to repair
(either drag and drop it into the file field, or browse for it)
Click Recover and let AccessFIX do its work.
In a few seconds it will show you a summary of the repair operation.
Clicking the view button allows you to examine the Tables, Queries, Report and Modules in the
repaired database within the preview window.
If you the preview shows the repaired file contents to be satisfactory,
you then need to purchase the full version of the software to save the repaired file to disk.
We hope you are able to recover and repair your corrupt Access database file.
If you found this site useful, please recommend us to your friends & colleagues.
Visit www.RepairCorruptFile.com to repair corrupt files.
Microsoft®, Windows, Windows NT, Windows XP® and other Microsoft® products are trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation.
All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.